8/31/10

Challenge 19: Goodbye summer

Hi, hello, and greetings! :) Fall is just around the corner and summer is ducking out, so we thought we would give her a little send off. :) Pick a fall or end of summer Tiddly Inks image and share your Goodbye to Summer card. :)

Your card is due by Sept. 6 at 10 PM. Just link it up below in our Inlinkz box. :)
You may certainly join in using other images, but only cards featuring Tiddly Inks images will be eligible for prizes.

Here are the spectacular goodies created by the design team.

Lysa

Donna


Maylee

Larissa

Nancy

Ria
 [this is Ria's last week with us..:( Thanks for everything, Ria!!]

12 comments:

Kristyn said...

Can't wait!! I am so ready for Fall!!!

Ms. Jen said...

Simply adorable cards!

Stephanie said...

This is my first ever card made with my first ever Tiddly Inks digital image (#4). I'm so thrilled with the results that I got. I'm so glad I found your images. They are toooooo cute!

Jennifer Scull said...

love the DT projects! fabby! so happy to play in my first challenge with you! :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Thanks so much for the awesome challenge!!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

mycardz said...

What a great challenge! GORGEOUS DT cardz ... WOW. hugz, Mary

Curlybear said...

Thank you for a great brainteasing challenge, and fab cards from the DT'
Have a great weekend Bridget :)x

Queen B said...

I was very inspired by this challenge! I saw the tree hugger image and the whole idea just HIT me! Thanks for the great images and challenges - I am in love with them.

Jen said...

I've posted my project - G'bye to Summer...phew! Jus' in time!! Also did a video as well. Come n' check it out!! {{hugs}}

~Jen

Marlena Peduzzi said...

I love your images, right up my alley. Can't say I'm glad to see summer leave BUT I do love the seasonal changes of fall. It is such a comforting and beautiful time of year!

Paula Gale said...

these DT cards are so magnificent - and so inspiring. They sure are a hard act to follow... but each week, Tiddlyinkers manage to offer some fantastic work... i need to make more effort to make one rather than look and admire everyone elses...

Paula x x x x

Calie said...

Love the DT cards! They are all so different and very beautiful! Love the challenge this week, so fun and umm...challenging! LOL Thanksfor making this such a fun place to participate and share!