9/1/10

Winners from Challenge 18- Back to School

We had some truly fantastic entries last week....really fantastic. :)
Thanks to everyone who joined in. I think school has pretty much started for everyone and summer is on the way out---not sure this is a good thing??? LOL

Anyway, here are our top entries from last week.  :) 


(as selected by the design team, but not shown in any particular order)
3- Meredith
8 - Mary
11 - Queen B and 13- Carisa (tied for a spot)

(selected by random.org)
16- Cleota


Our next challenge (Goodbye to Summer) is due Sept 6 by 10 PM CST.

Have a great week! :)
PS: Blog candy coming soon....:)

6 comments:

Carisa said...

Squeal!!! I finally made it to top 3 - I can't wait to get my badge - I will wear it with honor!!! congrats to everyone this week :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

yay!!! Thanks so much ladies!!! I am ALWAYS beyond honored to be considered a winner in your eyes!!

XOXO
Meredith

Kristyn said...

Congratulations to all the winners, such inspiration!!!
xx-Kristyn

Queen B said...

Yea! I have never been in a top three before! Thanks so much! I can't wait to post my badge. :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Absolutely fabulous work, ladies! A big congrats! xxD

Jacilynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.