Winners from Challenge 20

Hi everyone. :) Well, another very tough week of choosing from an incredible list of very talented cards....so glad I don't have to do it. :) I just get to tally the votes. LOL

Soooo....there is going to be a bit of change coming our way. For the next month, our design team is submitting a list with their top 5 cards so that we can create a pool of candidates for a few spots on the DT, but those are NOT going to be published. I can assure you that this is a very difficult decision---would ya'll quit making such beautiful cards???? LOL Just kidding. :)

So that means that I won't be publishing the Top 3 cards for the next few weeks, but we will instead have two random winners---one $10 and one $5 gift voucher.

Okay, I can hear all of you yelling at me through the screen....LOL Please don't!!! :) It is hurting my ears. :) I am sorry for the suspenseful month, but I can't see another way to keep it neutral---we want a good sampling of each person's work and participation.

At the end of the month, I will provide the appropriate badges from each week for this month. I am keeping a master list. :)

So please don't send me any hate mail...LOL Just come back next week and play along just because you want to and enjoy our company. :) We certainly love your seriously wonderful cards and great attitudes. :)

Random Winners (using random.org)
$10 gift voucher goes to #16 - Melissa
$5 gift voucher goes to #32 - Kristyn


Carisa said...

LOL, and here i was sitting with baited breath waiting to see who made top3!! hehe but this is the best way to do it. makes it all the more exciting!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

hehhehhehe....so fun!!! i've always had a hard time swallowing surprises but i'm TRYING to learn to enjoy them!! LOL!

if we must wait...then wait we will!!


sneaky girls! ;)

thanks for the fun challenge this week!!

Crafty Hugs!

mforquer said...

Oh my gosh - I don't think my poor heart can handle it! LOL - great idea!
Melissa (aka OLD Melissa)

Melissa said...

OH WOW...thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Sorry OLD Melissa, but when I read it I thought it was you. We could share ; )

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey guys! This is pretty darn tough on this end too! We're only voting, but have no idea how the tally's going either. Keep up the fabulous work! So hard to choose each week! xxD

Nancy said...

I'm with Miss Donna...it is soo hard...you all are such wonderful crafters....thanks for joining in every week....good luck!!!!