Challenge 20: Happy Birthday! Create a birthday invite/card

A very merry unbirthday to you, to you!!! :)
So glad you came to play on our un-birthday celebrations of birthdays (unless it happens to be your birthday this week, then a very merry birthday to you. :D)
We are all about the day of your birth this week, so choose your favoritest Tiddly Inks image and make a birthday card with it....who couldn't use an extra birthday card? :)

You have until next Monday night (Sept 12) at 10 PM CST to link your card below.

Just a reminder that if you are interested in a potential spot on the Tiddly Inkers design team, you must participate in roughly the next month of challenges and showcase your skills. :)

Now take a peek at the lovelies created by our amazing Tiddly Inkers. :)
We are welcoming Loopy Lou for about 8 weeks as our guest designer. :) Yay Lou!








Carisa said...

oooh fun challenge! i know exactly which images i'm gonna use - can't wait. the dt totally knocked my socks off! especially loving the new image, christy!

mforquer said...

Great work DT!!! Wow - a lot of inspiration this week! Can't wait to get started!

Fae said...

All of the DT cards are fabulous (as ever) can't believe I am the first (is that a good thing or a bad thing?) and can't wait to see everyone else's cards. So come on girls... get crafting!

Hugs, Fae xxx

Jen said...

Great DT cards!! Looking forward in playing this week! Thank u all for the inspiration. Aloha, Jen

Melissa said...

I just discovered you by following the link on Caz's blog. I LOVE your digis and your DT rocked these cards.

Jenny said...

I posted my card- hope you like it! This was a fun challenge- just my style!


Hazel said...

Well Ive finally done it. I have entered my first challenge

elenor said...

I just added my card to the challenge! =)
Hugs, Elenor


Mandi said...

The DT did an amazing job on their cards and projects for this weeks challenge! :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the team as ALWAYS!!! Thanks for such an awesome challenge this week!!

Had a blast playing along!!

crafty hugs!

Stamping Cafe said...

Love all of the DT cards, they are fabulous!! Thank you for the wonderful challenge!

Angela said...

Fun challenge and super samples! My card will go in my stash; with a 12 year-old daughter you can never have too many birthday cards!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Hey All!!

I looked everywhere on the site and couldn't tell if I was only permitted to submit one card or more than one. This week I happened to need both for this challenge so I figured why not submit it!!

Let me know if that's not allowed and I'll take it down.

Thanks!! Hope you all enjoy!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith =)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

I love BD challenges! thanks for a fun one. :P

mycardz said...

Super fun challenge this week, especially with such awesome images to choose from! And, awesome cardz from the DT!! I love them all. hugz, Mary

itsabrt said...

These cards are all so fantastic of course it hard not to make really great cards with such really great images!

Maz said...

Great challenge, I had lots of fun with it (even though I've had The Unbirthday Song in my head all week!). x

Pattie said...

Just heard about your DT call - would love to join in on all the fun! Great inspiration from the DT!