8/16/10

Meet Lysa

We have been introducing members of our design team, the Tiddly Inkers, and I have one more for you--Lysa :)

Lysa has been part of the team since the beginning and she has the most amazing coloring techniques. She very kindly shared her tutorial on shiny black hair a while back and you can find it here. :) She has wonderful cards and I am glad she is part of the team.

Here is what Lysa had to say about herself:
Hi! I'm Lysa! I'm happily married to my wonderfully supportive husband who doesn't mind that I've taken over the office :) and live in Sunny Arizona. I've been stamping & scrapbooking for about 7 years. I LOVE everything about being crafty, and especially love to color, its fun and relaxing! You can usually find me buried amongst my papers, ribbons & buttons in my craft room any spare moment I get! I can't tell you how excited I am to be a Tiddly Inker! (And to top it off- I get to be on a design team with my fabulous sister!)
So glad to have Lysa on the team...if you go to her blog, you can see her real-life beautiful hair. :)

4 comments:

Gina said...

Fabulous work Lysa :D XXX

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous card, Lysa! You must be a woman of few words. LOL xxD

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Oh, so sorry Lysa...I forgot to add your comments...
thanks for the backup.
and hahahaha on the subtle hint, Donna!!! LOL

That is what I get for trying to think at 1 AM. LOL
I still love you and you do have gorgeous hair---in cards and real-life. :)
XOXO

donna mikasa said...

Hey, Lysa! Love that we get to see more of your work as a Tiddly Inker--Maylee, too! How awesome is that??