8/21/10

Meet Lissa



I met Lissa when she got involved in our PCP group and she was a delight. She is also a photograhper and a busy mom. You can find her blog here

I am very glad to have Lissa on the team along with her delightful creations. :)
Here is what Lissa had to say about herself:
Hi-a!  I'm Lissa, a purr-fectionistic crafter who recently started dabbling in Copics and got on my first design team ever with the other talented Tiddly Inkers...  I've been happily married to my best friend for 12 years in December and 10 of that has been as a military wife...  ;)  I have 2 wonderful children & 7 furbabies...  We're currently stationed the other side of nowhere at Ft. Irwin in CA.   I've been crafting since I was 4, but scrapbooking only for the last 13 years and card making for the past 6 months...  My other hobbies include reading, photography, sewing and collecting all the craft items I can get my hands on...  I'm so happy to have the chance to be on Christy's uber-talented design team!!! 

No comments: