8/11/10

Meet Our New Tiddly Inkers - Donna and Nancy


We have quite an amazing design team, so I think it is way past time to share a little bit about our talented crew. As I have time in the next little bit, I will be slowly introducing you to our DT members, whether they be guests or full-timers, and posting a sample of their cards, plus a little bit about them on the Design Team page here.

I really love each one of our design team members and it is a positive attitude and giving spirit as much as creativity and lovely presentations that make each Tiddly Inker special. Each lady has something that makes them stand out and I think that it is not only conisistency of design and presentation, but also the desire to be different and original. I am blown away each week with their work and I hope you enjoy getting to know a bit about each one of them over the next few postings.


Let's start with our two newest members: Donna and Nancy

Donna caught my eye with her clever blog title and a gothic card with a branching arch.
I asked her to join us for a guest spot when I saw her lovely work was always that creative. :)

Here is what our popsicle-toed lady had to say about herself:
Hi, I'm Donna and I'm thrilled to be here as a Guest Designer for Tiddly Inks. I live in the East Bay of San Francisco with my hubby of nearly 35 years and our 2 Pixie Bob kitties. We're both retired so that means I have the luxury of playing in my scrap room nearly every day. I've always been a crafter but fell in love with making cards and other paper crafts just over 2 years ago. It began with my Cricut Expression but fairly recently I've broadened my horizons and begun stamping as well. I'm particularly fond of digi's because of their versatility and enjoy a wide variety of styles. I'm still learning with my Copics, but coloring is a joy. One thing I can definitely say about myself is I'm not a minimalist. My favorite motto is "More is never enough" so there's usually alot going when I create. LOL Thank you Christy and the fabulous Tiddly Inkers for giving me this opportunity. I hope I can inspire you even half as much as you have inspired me.

Nancy was asked to be a guest designer for our team after a simply fantastic and unbelievably complicated project caught my eye on the Halloween Blog Hop.
Prior to that though, Nancy was sharing some amazing and beautiful cards for our challenges.

Here is what our Crabbie lady had to say about herself:
My name is Nancy and I live in Maryland. I am married to my soul mate and we have 5 children and 4 grandchildren. I have been card making for the past 3-4 years and love every minute of it. I love what the world of blogging has done for this craft. I have been crafting ever since I was a child and really love using products outside of their intended use. I hope to be able to inspire you to do the same thing.
Thank you Christy for inviting me to be a part of your Design Team with the rest of the Design Team.

I will be back later with more details on the remaining Tiddly Inkers and what makes them tick. :) I hope you enjoyed getting to know these two...I am looking forward to seeing more of their amazing work over the next few months. :)

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Well done ladies i'm so looking forward to seeing your future creations!

Gina said...

Congratulations ladies, I can already see that you are going to be amazingly inspiring :D !!! XXX

CraftyMomOf2 said...

SO many congratulations ladies!!! So looking forward to seeing your work!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Lysa said...

Welcome to the team ladies!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to the newest Tiddly Inkers!