8/14/10

Please Meet Larissa and Maylee

I would like to introduce you to two more Tiddly Inkers. :)
Let's start with Larissa and then Maylee.

Larissa has been part of the design team since the very beginning of the shop and even before. :) She has been published many times in HobbyZine and other magazines.
Here is what she had to say about herself:
Hi! My name is Larissa and I am 32 years old. I live in a small town in the middle of the Netherlands. Next to making cards I love reading (especially thrillers), shopping and visiting musicals with my friends. I have been crafting all my life. I have been making little fabric dolls and cute stuff from felt and I have been doing much other stuff. I started making cards about 10 years ago and the last years I have started with stamping and digi stamping. My style in card making could be described as less is more. I like the clean and simple style. I love colouring my images, it is so relaxing. Most times I use my pencils, but I love to try other colouring mediums, like distress inks. I love the versatility of digital stamps. I was really happy to discover the Tiddly Inks shop in December 2009, because I already was a big fan of Christy’s stamps at Stamping Bella. It was a dream come true to be chosen for the Tiddly Inks design team and I am really enjoying it!


Maylee is a recent addition to the design team, but her cards and designs are very lovely. And she just so happens to be sisters with Lysa, another DT member. Here is what she had to say about herself. :)
I'm a native Arizonian but now live in San Jose, CA. I'm a SAHM to three kids and married to the most wonderful husband who is super supportive of my stamping and scrapbooking obsession. I started stamping over six years ago and immensely enjoy coloring line art images, it is so relaxing. Although most of my time is spent volunteering at my kids' school and driving to soccer, swimming and all things in between. When I do have a spare moment, you will find me in my craft room getting inky fingers and sticky hair. I'm delighted to be a Tiddly Inker!
I am thrilled to have both Larissa and Maylee on the team and I enjoyed getting to know them more. :) I hope you get a chance to stop by and say hi to them both.

1 comment:

donna mikasa said...

Way to go, Larissa and Maylee! Have tons of fun!