8/22/10

Meet Caz


I met Caz online when I mixed her up with another English Caz. LOL I felt like an idiot, but she very graciously continued to color some of my images and sweetly forgave me. And am I glad she did. :) She makes the most wonderful, lively creations, including cards. :) She is also a lovely person to just chat with and she takes time to do so, despite her many DT commitments. So glad to have Caz on board. :)


Here is what she had to say about herself:
Hi, I am Caroline although in the crafting world most people call me Caz. I am 40, and live in the UK with my husband of 21 years David and our 8 year old daughter Georgia. I started cardmaking back in 2004, I became hooked while buying gifts for my lovely Mother in Law who also makes cards. After about a year of card making I added Scrapbooking and other Home Decor items to my hobby list. I am a proper night owl and most of my best creations are made late at night and into the small hours of the morning. Once I am engrossed in what I am doing it is normal for me to roll into bed at 2am.....and then have to be up again at 7am. Since January 2008 I have become hooked on stamping and colouring with my Copics, and have managed to introduce quite a few on my friends back to cardmaking and colouring. My daughter is also a huge fan of colouring, and we regularly sit together and make cards, I even got my 9 year old niece colouring images too. My cards tend to be quite dimensional and regularly feature flowers, pins, bling, glitter, lace and ribbon. I have been told I have a good eye for colour....even though I cannot draw for toffee...thank goodness for talented artists like Christy who provide me with wonderful images to colour.

5 comments:

Minty Magic said...

Caz is one very talented ladies! I love every card she makes!

cardmaking bird said...

I'm also a big Caz fan, so I think you were very lucky that you mixed her up with another Caz!! Keep 'em coming! Marie x

Caz said...

Thanks ladies, you are both so sweet.
I am also glad that I found Christy and her Tiddly Inks.
Hugs
Caz
x

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Caz you rock and you are a totally fabulous source of constant inspiration!!! Your work is STUNNING!!

I love seeing what you create every week!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Nancy said...

I agree, I totally love everything you make...You're such an AWESOME Artist!!!

Hugs
Nancy