WOW!!! I think we had a great turn out for Christy's Birthday Celebration yesterday and you still have until 12am CST tonight to play along for a chance to win a gift certificate! I've left several hints for everyone on our Facebook page too! So stop by and read the hints then join in starting with post #1 here!!!
Now on to our winners today! I've chosen two random winners to receive $5 gift certificates. Remember, to be qualified for features and gift certificates you MUST use a Tiddly Ink image! Without further ado, the winners are:
Now on to our winners today! I've chosen two random winners to receive $5 gift certificates. Remember, to be qualified for features and gift certificates you MUST use a Tiddly Ink image! Without further ado, the winners are:
#14 - angie
and
#36 - Holly T
We had SO many fabulous creations this week! Thank you to everyone who joined. Each creation is gorgeous and special and we LOVE to see them. Remember, if you are a feature this week - choose the badge from the side of the blog to proudly display!Kt Dragonfly using Best Friends
Michelle using Wryn and Emmy - BFF
Emmy using Wryn - New Nest
Don't forget we have a fun Birthday Bash Celebration happening right now! AND Tiddly Inks is CELEBRATING soon too....



5 comments:
Woo! Thanks for the feature! :)
-Annie Rose
Cant believe I'm a winner, thank you thank you thank you.
yes thankyou for all the inspiration, you have made my day.
angie x
Awwww thank you for featuring me and all the lovely comments on my blog <3 xxx
thank you so much for the GC, It won't take long to use it lol Thanks again, it was really fun :)
just wondering how I claim my voucher.....
Post a Comment