Wow Ya Wednesday featuring Krista of Crafty Little Piggy Tails

We wanted to extend a pleased welcome to Krista of Crafty Little Pig Tails. We are starting a new series of featuring artists who make us go Wow! and Krista is one of our first. :) She is on mulitple DTs and has this to say about herself...

"Hi! My name is Krista VanTol and I am passionate about all kinds of art! I started making cards about 9 years ago which spiralled into scrapbooking/painting/jewellery making/mixed media etc...You name it, I'm sure I've tried it! I love love love my copic markers and find card making an outlet for stress from the daily grind! I have two beautiful children and a great husband who know that the best place to send me when I'm cranky is to my craft room! I would describe my 'style' as cheery, clean and simple but love stepping outside the box every now and then. I absolutely love Christy's art and am completely over the moon to be a guest designer for Tiddly Inks!"

We wanted to share a bit more about her work and just enjoy the Wow factor. :) Here is Krista's card using School Girl following the Tiddly Inks challenge for this week - a Teacher Thank You!

Krista using Stamping Bella image You Are Unique
...and using Stamping Bella image Tyler
These are random samples from her blog, so not all feature Tiddly Inks images.

Thank you, Krista, for Wow-ing us this week! :)


Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh Krista - your artwork is amazing, I love every single thing here! :) Congrats on being a Guest Designer - how exciting. xoxo

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous work, Krista! your coloring blows me away! So happy to have you join the Tiddly Inkers. xxD

Starla B. said...

Congrats, Krista! ALl of your projects are just amazing. Fabulous coloring and designs!! I especially love that little flower made out of ribbon...oustanding.

Dilsaver Designs said...

She really does amazing work, her coloring and designs are fabulous :)

mforquer said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love every design - your colors are so very brilliant and vibrant!!!

Brodders said...

Krista your work is amazing :)

Krista said...

Wow, thanks to everyone for your sweet comments! It's an honor to be working with such a great group and mostly, an amazingly talented artist! Thanks for this wonderful opportunity! Lovin every minute of it!
Big hugs,

Miranda said...

hi Krista, love your work, really very gorgeous and fab colouring