8/23/11

Back to School Bookmark

Hi there Happy Tiddly Inkers and fans! :) There is a nasty rumor going around that school is starting soon for many of you around the world....hehe So whether you are celebrating or mourning the return of school, we thought we would honor it with some adorable book marks....take a peek at the delightful inspiration below and then get ready to make your own BOOKMARK!! :)

Love all these clever bookmarks. :)


Melissa using new image Dandy-lion Pixie

Larissa using Rainbow Dreams Pixie


Jane using Bella stamp, FlutterBy

Christy using new image Dandy-lion Pixie

Jen using Wizardette

Caz using VersaBug



6 comments:

Grace said...

I was inspired to create my own book mark... I hope you ladies love it =)

http://sugarcards.blogspot.com/2011/08/bookmark-tiddly.html

Nancy said...

These bookmarks are absolutely FABO Inksters...what a great challenge to come back to. I'm hoping to play this week..thanks so much for all of the great inspiration. I have missed all of you...

Hugs
Nancy T.

Carly said...

Gorgeous!

Shirley said...

Wonderful bookmarks each and every one and clever too.

Karin said...

These are so cute!!!! When I used to read traditional books I couldn't find bookmarks so beautiful, Now that I change to digital I find them!!!! Life isn't fair. Great work for the DT ladies, stunning bookmarks.
xoxo

Starla B. said...

Faaabulous! All of you created such stunning bookmarks! Can't wait to try my hand at it. =D