Challenge 62 - Inch My Way Along

Hi everyone, welcome back to our Tuesday challenge. :) We have some absolutely fantastical projects by the Tiddly Inkers this week----just wait until you see them! :)

We are joined by a new Tiddly Inker who is actually an old Tiddly Inker. :) Welcome back Emma! Emma took some time off, but she is back and ready to play with us. :) While she was off, she also started the cutest shop filled with handmade felt flowers and goodies that make great accents on cards. Go take a peek at Sew Sweet for some very cute embellishments. :)

So let's jump right in and take a look at Emma and the rest of the Tiddly Inker projects. This week we used Inchie Arts as our guide for creating wee little projects. :)

Emma Using Lily Bean - Donut Ya Know
Our new friend, Featured Artist Krista, joined us again this week using You Are On My Mind

Meredith using Little Bug and Consider Yourself Hugged Sentiment


CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [16 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Shirley said...

I'm not sure what an inchie is, but I have to tell you that each and every one of these creations has my mouth hanging open. Awesome set of DT projects! You Inkers ROCK!!!!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Hurray, what a fun project, every one did AWESOME - again! ;D

Starla B. said...

Oh, these are all just gorgeous!! Fabulous job ladies. I can't wait to play along. =D

Crayola58 said...

I was visiting my dear friend Donna and saw your darling inchie images. Oh how cute.

Miranda said...

great examples by the DT, love them all
but do ATC cards count as inchies as well??

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Hey Miranda, I would guess an ATC is an inchie...it is pretty small. :) Most inchies are square, but I don't think this must be absolutely to the rules...break the rules! LOL

thanks ladies on the sweet compliments.

Ellis said...

Love all the creations from the DT's! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Majid Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shirley said...

I can't post my card for the challenge. It's showing the Inlinkz is closed.

Jenn Zeeb said...

Hey its Jenn, I'm not sure whats up but inlinkz is closed. I wanted to post my card. Here is the link



Nancy said...

Now this would have been such a hard challenge for me...you all know, I'm about STUFF...lol...but these turned out spectacular...awesome job ladies!!!!

Nancy T.