10/1/10

Sale, Sponsorship and Other goodness

Hi-ya!
Tiddly Inks is busy today, what with our 36-hour sale and lots of new images added this week.  :)

Tiddly Inks is also sponsoring another really neat challenge blog, Copic Creations.
The ladies on that design team are really amazing. :) Stop on by and get inspired. :) Their theme is orange for the next two weeks. :)

My friend Nicole is having a blog hop tomorrow...stop by that and say hi. :)

And there is another blog hop in honor of our design team member, Betty. :) I hope you get a chance to check out all of Betty's cute stamps. :)

Okay, I know I am missing someone, so if there are other events that sound like fun, let me know. :)

3 comments:

mycardz said...

Hi Christy! Thanks so much for the shout-out to Copic Creations ... EVERYone on the team loved your images!! hugz, Mary

Chris Wooten said...

thank you Love your blog and will be back. thanks for chance win, your projects are awesome

CARD CHALLENGE GOING ON NOW HERE:
http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

Chris
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com


would love to have you visit, comment and upload your card on my contest page.

Melissa said...

OMG I LOVE ATC's!! I've never made a "cute" one before so this will be so much fun!