New Design Team Members

I am so very excited to announce some recent additions to our amazing design team, the Tiddly Inkers. Settle on in with a cup of coffee because I have a lot of cards to share. :) 
About 6 weeks ago, we asked people interested in joining the DT to submit a project each week for a month and the top 5 cards from each week were used to create a pool of candidates. There were so many fabulous cards! 

From that list--created by DT votes--I made a Top 10 list (using people who qualified using the original criteria). From that list, I narrowed it down to the Top 3 and 2 guest designers. I had promised to post badges for the weekly Top 3, but I decided to create a Top 10 badge for the whole month. That way, more people are included. :)

Each Top 10 entry will receive a $10 shopping gift voucher and a Top 10 badge (grab one below). 

Thank you so much ladies for all of the amazing submissions. :)
In alphabetical order, our Top 10 finalists are:

Honorable Mention (who will receive gift vouchers as well)
Melissa Sackman

I wanted to share that we are also switching some coloring friends and members:
Maylee and Betty will be stepping back due to time constraints.
Lou and Donna are moving from guest spots to full-time Tidldy Inkers.
Mary will be joining us as a new coloring friend. :)

So once again, thanks to everyone who participated over the past month.
It was a pleasure visiting all the blogs---thanks for sharing your talent. :)

And now, may we present our  newest members:
Tiddly Inkers: MarlenaMelissaMade, and Kiara
Guest Designers: Ana and Meredith

I thought I would showcase some of their cards. 

Guest Designers

During the month, these lovely cards caught my eye. 

Here is some 'Donna' eye candy. :)

And then some just plain ole goodness!

So thanks again and welcome to all the new friends. I hope you all come back next week and keep playing along with the newest design members and cheer them on. :)
Have a great weekend! :)


Carisa said...

Congrats to the new DT members!!! It was a month full of beautiful entries and I had so much fun playing with my tiddly images. I can't wait to see the new challenges with new inspiration.

Curlybear said...

Congrats to all to the new DT members, and see you next week for a great new challenge,
Have a great day Take care Hugs bridget

Jennifer Scull said...

congrats to everyone! way to go! :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!!! I'm so excited to be a part of TI!!!

Crafty Hugs!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Congratulations to all the new DT members, what a truly awesome line up of gorgeous creations. I can't wait to see what you'll create to inspire us over the next few months.
Have fun

Melissa said...

What a great new group of DT ladies!! I can't wait to see all the eye candy they will provide! Congratulations ladies : )

Nancy Thomas said...

Congrats to the new Design Team!

Pattie said...

Congrats to everyone - gorgeous work!
Looking forward to more Tiddly fun!

Debbie said...

Well done to the new design team! Some beautiful cards and projects showcased :) xx
Debbie x

Ana said...

Thanks for the welcome!!! I am delighted to be part of the design team.



cardmaking bird said...

Wow - I can certainly see why you chose these talented ladies to be on the team. All these cards are beautiful!!!! Congrats ladies and I look forward to seeing more of your work!! Marie x

mycardz said...

Wow, awesome choices! What a fabulous team you'll have. Huge congrats to EVERYONE!! hugz, Mary

Kristen said...

Congrats ladies...Gorgeous cards!

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG... I'm so giddy and honored right now, so proud to be in with all the amazing talents here!!

Thank you for this fun opportunity, Christy!! :)

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to the new team of Tiddly Inkers!

Sarabeth said...

congratulations to the newbies! cannot wait to see more of your fantastic creations :)