10/5/10

Challenge 24 - Create an Artist Trading Card (ATC or ACEO)

Hello art lovers...this week is your week. :) We are creating ATC cards (some call them ACEOs). These little works of art are 2.5 x 3.5 inches and soooo cute. :)

You have until next Monday night at 10 PM CST to link your ATC below....Can't wait to see them. :)

We will be announcing some new DT members in about 2 weeks...This is our final week for those who have been faithfully submitting some incredible work. :) Thanks so much for that....it has been a ton of fun to see all the amazing creations.

Now onto the incredible creations from the Tiddly Inkers. Thanks ladies for making each week so much fun and filled with gorgeousness. :)

Larissa




Caz

Christy (using a new Ellie--this week's freebie stamp)

12 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

so excited!!! can't wait!!

hugs!
meredith

Angela said...

These are all so cute! Being a cat lover, I especially love Cat Girl and the cute ball of string! I've only made an ATC once, so I will have to put my thinking cap on....

Shirley said...

This is a totally new concept for me, but you DT members have rocked it and made it look fun and easy. I'm in.

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This was a first for me, never made an ATC before! I loved it though! Lots of fun, thanks for the challenge!

Melissa S. said...

I haven't made an ATC for a while now and I forgot how much fun they are. Thanks for the Challenge. And thank you for the oppertunity to apply for the Design Team this way. This has been fun. The team did an awesome job with all the ATC's this week. WOW!

Curlybear said...

Thank you so much for introducing me to something new and different, Its my first ever ATC.
WOW fabulous creations the DT, they we all really inspiring.
Have a great weekend Hugs Bridget ;)

catz said...

What fun!! I haven't made an ATC in awhile, so this got me back in the swing!! Thanks!!

Sarabeth said...

super great challenge! here are my creations-i hope i'm linking them properly :)

http://chroniclesofsarita.blogspot.com/2010/10/trick-it-or-treat-it-atc-challenges.html

xo
sarabeth

Delphine said...

Thanks for the great challenge! I really had fun making my very first ATC:-)! And the DT cards were gorgeous and really inspiring! Hugs Delphine xx

Pattie said...

I love making ATC's for so many reasons! Thanks for a fun month of challenges - can't wait to see the winners and meet the new Design Team members! (or maybe get picked as one!)

Ana said...

Thanks for the great challenge!!!

xx

Ana

John Dyhouse said...

Hi, I found this by googling for research on art cards, some lovely ATC card here.