10/12/10

Challenge 25 - Anything Halloween

Boo!!!!
Couldn't resist. :)
As you know we are big fans of all things spooky and cute here at Tiddly Inks, so this week in preparation for the bestest holiday of all time (yup, I mean it! LOL), our theme is Anything  Halloween.  
Please use a Tiddly Inks image and create anything halloweeny....you can participate either way, but prizes only go to those using a TI image. Link below by Oct 18 at 10 PM CST.

I will be announcing changes and additions to the DT later this week, but I wanted very much to thank each of you who played along. We saw so many amazing participants throughout the month and I want to invite you to stay and keep playing along even if nothing is up for grabs except a gift voucher. :) It is always a pleasure to see such lovely work.

Now take a spooky peek at our inspiration.  :)


Donna

Lysa
Lou
Larissa
Caz (door plaque :D)
Portia (fantastic halloween tree ornaments....:D)
Christy
(using new  Ghoulfrind stamp and freebie background)

5 comments:

smswoope said...

Fantastic cards and projects ladies. You NEVER disappoint me

Sarabeth said...

great job everyone! this was a great challenge :)

xo
sarabeth

Michele Boyer said...

Those are super-cute samples! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Tracy (Jedi ScrapMaster) said...

I'm not sure if I have added mine the right way, but I think I did :)

Those are all beautiful cards/layouts!

Michelle said...

Here is my card hope you like.