6/16/10

Two Sets of Winners

We have multiple winners to announce today and then we will be all caught up. :) My email addy for all those who need it to collect a voucher is tiddlyinks87@gmail.com.

The winner of the Going Goth challenge was Caz!!!! :)
Second place went to Meredith.

Please email me ladies and I will send you each a gift voucher. :)

The winners of our Baby of Mine challenge mark the beginning of the Tiddly Inkers design team picking a Top 3 to receive our nifty new badge...Wahoo!

We have an amazing amount of talent shared on the challenge each week, but we had to narrow down the choices to just 3...so

the Top 3 picks (in no particular order) are:

Honorable Mention goes to
#15 Meredith (Paper Canteen)

Ladies, you will receive an email tomorrow with your badges. :)

The random winner is:

Nicole, please email me and I will forward a $10 gift voucher to you. :)

Ladies, I can't thank all of you enough for participating in our challenges and sharing your loveliness....

I believe that Emma has a nifty tutorial for us tomorrow, so I hope we see you then. :)
XOXO
Christy

9 comments:

huzzah616 (Christy) said...

Congrats to all the winners!!

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to the winners--enjoy your badges! Happy shopping, Nicole!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

Congratulations to all the winners, all beautiful creations:)
Suzi
xxx

scrapcat 1 said...

wow thankyou so much for pickinh me in the top 3.
congratulations to the pther winners.

Paula Gale said...

well done everyone...

Paula x x x

Jacki Randolph said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! Whooo Hoooo!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Congrats to the winners! An I'm so honored to have been chosen to be among the top 3. Thank you! All of the entries were AMAZING! xxD

Stamping Cafe said...

WooHoo... congrats to all the winner, enjoy!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Thank you thank you thank you Christy and the team!!! I love playing along whenever I can!!!

XOXO-
Meredith