6/22/10

Challlenge #10 Embellishments



Good morning all you Tiddly Inks fans! Welcome back to another fun week here at Tiddly Inks Challenge! This week we have a super easy one for you... Embellishments, but not just any embellishments... using your Tiddly Inks Images please create a project using Lace or Buttons or both! All up to you just have fun and get your Tiddly Inks on!

Please remember to check back here tomorrow for the Top 3 and our Winner of last week's challenge!

Now here is the eye candy the DT has prepared for you.





10 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

oh my, these are all so gorgeous, thank you for the inspiration girls, best get my thinking cap on!!!!! big hugs lou xxxx

scrapcat 1 said...

Love the DT cards, I think I need the image used by Betty, so cute.

Kristyn said...

Love these cards!!! Can't wait to get creating!!!
Cheers!
Kristyn

Robyn said...

fabulous cards ladies!! so happy I can play a long this week. It's been a while.

Shelley said...

love all the DT cards!

Paula Gale said...

wow - these DT cads are stunning.

Paula x x x

Marilyn Webb said...

Beautiful DT cards!

Angela said...

Fun challenge! I made my goth girl a bit shabby chic....

Kristyn said...

Great challenge and Happy 10th Challenge!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow, just snuck it in! LOVE these challenges! xxD