Challenge #8 - Baby of Mine

Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Welcome back to another fun Tiddly Inks Challenge!

Now let's take a look at the winner of Bring on the Bling challenge based on your votes, the winner is...

(screenshot from Inlinkz dashboard :D)
Wahooot hoot! Congratulations! Please contact Christy for your $15 voucher!

EDIT BY CHRISTY on Tuesday morning: Hi ladies....It looks like the votes do not match the Inlinkz dashboard stats, so next week we will ignore the dashboard..LOL It was super close this week either way you look at it, so we are going to have co-winners this week.
Tying for first place we also have :

Jenn Borjeson! :)

Now onto the challenge...

This week our theme is Baby of mine! Super easy right? All you have to do is create a Baby card with any of your favorite Tiddly Inks images! Please link your card to inlinkz below by Monday June 14th at 10PM CST for a chance to win a $15 gift voucher to use at Tiddly Inks.com! Wahoo! Also, the next winner will be announced on our next challenge based on your votes so please don't forget to vote as you go along taking a peek at the entries! Now without further delay here are the DT creations!


DonnaMundinger said...

Great new challenge and the DT cards are sooo adorable! I'm really excited about winning the bling challenge, but according to my computer I didn't, Jen Borgejon did, with 27 votes and I had 23, not 53. Has there been some mistake? Also, my computer won't let me email Christy directly, so if I did in fact win, would someone email me at dlmundinger (at) yahoo (dot) com? Thanks so much! xxD

Shelley said...

Great challenge! The DT cards are amazing!

Trisha said...

Loved the challenge this week

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh sweet - Donna, we both win! :) Congratulations to us! Thanks, Christy!

Paula Gale said...

wow - the DT's cards are great... I'm not too happy with my effort - could be due to lack of sleep!!! I need to get in to the pram (stroller) with the baby!!!

Paula x x x

Debbie said...

lovely work by the DT again this week. I think the baby digis are really sweet... Iwant them all!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Baby cards are always so much fun to do! Thanks for another great challenge and for such inspiration from the DT and other participants. xxD