JanR using Faythe Gives
Lisa using Wryn In The Fall
Dawn using King of the Wild Ones
Faye using Wryn's Leaves
Jen H using Wryn Eat More Cake
Jen using Winter light Wishes Wryn
Lysa using Wryn in the Fall
Lucianna using Hi There-Boy
Lou using Silver valentine.
Cheryl using Wryn's Leaves & Twisted Tree
Please email me and I will provide the shopping code to you.

And here's our top 3.....














3 comments:
my card in top 3 hooo thank you so much I'm honored !!! And amazing card and inspiration of DT ;)
Top 3. What an honor. Thank you so much for choosing my card!
Wow! I can't believe I won this challenge. This was my first ever Halloween card I've made (being from Australia, we don't celebrate it as wildly as you guys do over there in America - I wish we did!). I love all the DT cards and other entries. It was such a fun challenge x
Post a Comment