Fabulous Inky Friday is HERE! That means it's almost the weekend and we all have extra time to get inky! We have a simple challenge this week, Anything Goes. The design team is here to inspire you with a number of adorable creations. We want to get those creative juices flowing in everyone. So sit back with a cup of tea, coffee or hot chocolate and enjoy!
Jodi using King of the Wild Ones
Delphine using Jill Spirit Of Christmas
Marlena using Birthday Fishes
Lucianna using Catch My Heart
Karen using Cocoa Wishes
Katie using Starry Birthday
Jeanne using Annie Gives Thanks












3 comments:
Those are all really great cards..I can't wait to play with some tiddly images...love all of your cards inskers...
I love to see the fabulous fridays creations you have a fab design team.... I may have missed it somewhere but has the creepy cute challenge been drawn? Just wondered as I entered but cannot find results x x x
Hi,
I have been looking for the winner of Challenge #120 Halloween. Has it been announced?
Wendy
Post a Comment