Wryn Challenge Winners and Features!

Hi ya Tiddly fans and I'm sorry this is coming sooo late!  I've had the busiest two days with family and work and am just now finishing up this post.  Enough of that, we are SO very thankful to all our wonderful Tiddly Ink participants for joining in the Wryn Challenge.  Wow, we were overwhelmed with how gorgeous ALL of the creations are.  Seeing so many adorable Wryn's really made our day.  We appreciate the love.

Now, on to winners and features.  Congratulations goes out to...


You both have won a $5 gift certificate to any digital item at Tiddly Inks!  Please contact Christy for your prize.

We have some beautiful creations to share with you today!  Make sure to grab one of our two badges in the sidebar if you are a feature this week.  The Tiddly Team loves seeing the Tiddly Inks badge on your blogs, so make sure to proudly display it.



We also had a few previous design team members join us and we just HAD to share their gorgeous creations!


Last but not least our design team favorites - and let me tell you this was SO hard this week..most of the member gave me multiple entries!!  Therefore, I will just list all the extra favorites!

Thanks everyone!  Don't forget to join our new challenge right HERE.


nmnastali said...

Oh WOW!! Thanks so much for featuring my card on FABBY FRIDAY!!! I have had a rough week full of yucky migraines and no card making :( :( :( ~~ What a WONDERFUL way to end my week, THANK YOU~!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Alexandra said...

all of the creations are so beautiful! I'm really proud to be featured among all these projects!

Lou Mac said...

Ahh! :) Thank you for the recognition guys.
I miss you all! <3

Delphine said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my card and congratulations to all the winners!!! Hugs Delphine xx