5/4/13

Fabulous Friday...on Saturday and winners of Recipe Challenge

Hi ya everyone!  Melissa here for our Fabulous Friday on Saturday!  I've been a busy girl with family obligations so I'm a bit late in posting and I apologize for those that have been on their edge of their seats.  Let's get to it!

First, we will choose our five dollar gift certificate winners!  We always choose two fabulous entries that have used a Tiddly Inks image!  Congratulations to....
and
Please contact Christy for your prizes gals.  You can do so right HERE.

For each challenge we choose five entries that knock our socks off and we use those to inspire you.  This week is no exception, but as always, what a hard decision to only choose five!

 


 



Lou chose the adorable #3 as a favorite this week by Crafty Kiwi Momma and I agree what an adorable creation!!!

We hope you have a Tiddly weekend and make lots of gorgeous creations!  On May 9th we have a special blog hop with prizes.  Don't forget to join us.

4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Yay for the winners and top five! Thanks for the mention from Lou on my card. Was super fun to make for my lil' girlie. Love that image! Hugs, Wends x

Rachel Parys said...

Thanks for the shout-out! I had so much fun coloring her up!!

Grace said...

thanks for choosing me as one of your 5! I always love colouring Wren and her friends =)
xoxox

Glynda said...

Love it.