5/14/13

Challenge #110 - Use a Wryn!

It's Tiddly Tuesday and we have a FABULOUSLY wonderful treat for you.  We love our challenge participants at Tiddly Inks and we've noticed that YOU love WRYN!  So for our special challenge today, we want you to use a Tiddly Inks Wryn on your project.  Any Wryn you have will be perfect and if you don't have one yet, there are a number of cuties in the shop right HERE.  Also, there are clear stamps in case you prefer a physical stamp.

As always our design team created some SERIOUS lovelies to inspire you today.



Lucianna using Summer Sweet Wryn and Sweet Treat Wryn


Tabbatha using Wryn - Watcha Doin'

Donna using Wryn - Happy Mail

Vili using Wryn - Thank You Beary Much







Remember, if you'd like to join our challenge, simply link up your project before the two week end of our challenge (Monday, May 27th at 11:59 pm CST).  Please only new projects and make sure to use a Tiddly Inks image!


13 comments:

nmnastali said...

Yay!!!!!! I'm sooo soooo soooo excited!!!! I LOVE Wryn & this is the perfect opportunity to have some fun w: her images!! Can we submit more than one? :)) :))

Trisha Stanley said...

She is one of my ALL TIME favorite digital immages! Sooooo fun!
Trisha

Danni said...

Fun challenge and awesome DT cards!

Lisa Lara said...

I'm going to use my new Wryn Clear Stamps I purchased!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards by the design team. Thank you for the lovely freebie. I have used her on my card which I have just posted.

Denise Goeldner said...

Thanks for the wonderful freebie, wasw going to use my new clear stamps but I couldn't resist this one, so glad to be a part of your challenge and FB page thanks and hugs xx

nmnastali said...

I have lots of Wryn digis (she's my fave tiddly character) --- was wondering -- are the new fairies considered to be wryn? They look just like her so I wanted to check...
Thank you kindly!! :))
~~~Nicole ~~~

mforquer said...

nmnastali - sure why not!! :)

nmnastali said...

Thanks!! :)) :))

Mel said...

Thank you for the cute digi, I have added my card #40. Looking forward to the next challenge!

Za ovinkom said...

I love this challenge. Wryn is my favourite!
Jasmina

mimi.bricole said...

Thanks for this great challenge! I Used a Wryn to make a card for mother's day and offered it to my mother in law... she loved it!

nmnastali said...

YAY!!!!! I was able to get my 2nd Wryn card up before the linky closed!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! :) :) :) I used one of the brand new fairies from TUES! LOVE THEM!! :) :) ;) thanks for the fun!! ~~Nicole~~