3/31/12

Tiddly Trivia Winners!!!!!!

contact me for your gift certificate at melissaforquer AT gmail DOT com
 Hi ya everyone!  I wanted to announce the winners for the Birthday Celebration for Christy!  Thanks everyone for playing along and wishing Christy a Happy Birthday!  I know she felt special and that's what we as her Design Team wanted to accomplish!! Again, thank you for your efforts and birthday wishes!

Question #1 - What was the first Tiddly Ink image Christy created?  (I know that's a tough one but take a guess and make sure it's the first TIDDLY INK image!!)

Answer #1 - "The Buggs! Cookie and Daisy Bugg--- sold on Etsy. ;)" - everyone got Cookie so I chose random from those people

Winner #1- Karen said..."Okay I just peeked at the FB hint and I'm changing my guess to a more educated one... lol.. I revisited Etsy too (it was no hardship I love looking at all of those images!! Hehehe.. and I needed a break from packing all of our boxes. Phew!) I'm now going with Cookie Bug.. Smiles.xx"

Question #2 - If Christy were a Tiddly Ink image - which image would she be? 

Answer #2 -  is "If I were a Tiddlyinks, I would most definitely be Gossmere... queen of dark cuteness...plus, I think she could pull off red leather...Lol so, Gossemere - no one got it right so I just chose from everyone that answered!"

Winner #2 -

Heidi Brawley said..."Happy Birthday Christy!!!!! Wow what Gorgeous DT creations!!! I think Christy would be Cheery Q!!! Wryn's brother would be named Warren! Have a GREAT day!!!"




 
 Question #3 - If Tiddly Ink Wryn had a little brother what would Christy name him?

Answer #3 - "Devin or Dylan"

Winner #3 - This person actually got BOTH sames one just spelled wrong!
grandmabonnie said..."I think Dillon spelled this way? Or maybe Devin, but i like Drew too. Drew would be cool because it would be the past tense of draw...because you drew him..oh dear...i am getting silly."
Question #4 - What fun super power would Christy want if she were a superhero?

Answer #4 - "If I could have a super power, it would be the ability to eat chocolate and still look 20...and then I could wear my red leathers and cape, as the super artist of all things inky...hereforeto to be known as The Artist of Ink." - LOL

Winner #4 - In paper heaven said..."The DT have really outdone themselves. All of the cards today have been fabulous. Hope your Birthday was all you expected it to be Christy. Happy Birthday!!1. Super power to eat anything including lots of chocolate without any consequences. 2.Wryn (Somebunny loves you if I have to pick one)Too hard to choose They are all awsome.  Loretta"

Question #5 - What's Christy's favorite Tiddly Ink image?

Answer #5 - "The Wryns....all of them, but her turning a prince into a frog is close to being my favorite."

Winner #5 - ~ Barb said..."Ok, Super Power (thanks to FB clue): to eat anything she wants and not gain weight.   Favorite image: I'm going to go with Wryn. The one with the Princess and the Frog. Thanks for the chance to play along! Have really enjoyed the DT cards too!"

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to everyone for joining us!  Winners, please contact me for your gift certificate at melissaforquer AT gmail DOT com

3 comments:

Carly said...

congratulations to the lucky winners.

It was fun! I really loved the quiz and helping celebrate your Birthday :)

xoxoxo Carly

grandmabonnie said...

wow, how lucky was that..thanks for the fun time and the generous gift...It will go fast..and so hard to chose. :) Happy, Happy Birthday may your party never end, Christy!

Karen said...

Ooops! I went offline all week with moving house - lol and only just realised my name is here among the winners!!
You just made me so happy!! Thank you so much!
Hugs,
Karen.xx