3/30/12

Fabulous Inky Friday and Winners of BFF challenge!

WOW!!!  I think we had a great turn out for Christy's Birthday Celebration yesterday and you still have until 12am CST tonight to play along for a chance to win a gift certificate!  I've left several hints for everyone on our Facebook page too! So stop by and read the hints then join in starting with post #1 here!!!

Now on to our winners today!  I've chosen two random winners to receive $5 gift certificates.  Remember, to be qualified for features and gift certificates you MUST use a Tiddly Ink image!  Without further ado, the winners are:
#14 - angie
and
#36 - Holly T
We had SO many fabulous creations this week!  Thank you to everyone who joined.  Each creation is gorgeous and special and we LOVE to see them.  Remember, if you are a feature this week - choose the badge from the side of the blog to proudly display!






Don't forget we have a fun Birthday Bash Celebration happening right now!  AND Tiddly Inks is CELEBRATING soon too....

5 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Woo! Thanks for the feature! :)

-Annie Rose

Craftyangel said...

Cant believe I'm a winner, thank you thank you thank you.

yes thankyou for all the inspiration, you have made my day.

angie x

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Awwww thank you for featuring me and all the lovely comments on my blog <3 xxx

Holly said...

thank you so much for the GC, It won't take long to use it lol Thanks again, it was really fun :)

Craftyangel said...

just wondering how I claim my voucher.....