Fabulous Features and Winners from Sparkle Challenge

I'm starting to run out of ways to say it's Friday - but it is my favorite day of the week!!  It's the end of the work week and it's time to get my craft on!  I hope each of you get some fabulous crafty time too!  There was a new release this week too if you haven't had time to check it out - a new Wryn!

 The Sparkle challenge was super fun and we loved seeing all of the blinged out creations!  Thank you to the fabulous participants!  We love that Tiddly eye candy and we hope you'll join us for our Fabric challenge too!

Let's get to our winners!  Remember that are winners are randomly chosen from all of our Tiddly Ink participants!
Congratulations to...
 Emmy and Jessica Willison
Please contact Christy for your $5 gift certificates!

Let's look at a few of the gorgeous entries we had that really showed off some sparkle and shine!

eva using Wryn - Spring Bling

Wow aren't those all so gorgeous?  I love each one!  Thank you to everyone again!  The creations are all truly wonderful!


eva said...

thank you so much for featuring my card! congrats to every one else as well!

Rachel Parys said...

Thanks for the shout-out! These images are too fun!

Sofia/Jozie said...

Thank you so much for showing off my card here! That really made my day! I just love Wryn!

Emmy said...

Ohwow yaaay!!!
Perfect timing, Im going to an all weekend crop next weekend and it will be super nice to have some new toys to play with!! Thank you so much! Loooooove tiddly inks!