Wrap-Up of Blog Hop

Wow, everyone!! And again I say wow!! What a fantastic blog hop and I am sooo excited we had a fantastic turnout and a wonderful time! The chat was fun, fun, fun and the creations were unbelievable. I really enjoyed just hanging out with everyone who showed up on PCP forum...lots of bad jokes and cyber love to be had. LOL

I have randomly selected 3 people from the chat last night to receive the next two Wryn images free of charge. I was only going to pick 2 chatters, but we had so much fun, I am including 1 more. :)


If you three ladies would please email me, 
I will contact you with the next two images when they are ready. :)

And from the blog hop, we have two randomly featured participants/winners as well...You lucky ladies will need to email me too, and you will receive a $10 gift certificate to purchase images of your choice. :)

The first winner was # 16

the second winner was #32

I really debated whether to add this next part or not since I feel like there was such amazing skill showcased last night that I can't possibly narrow it down and I did NOT want anyone feelings hurt, but I decided that we can all enjoy beauty and support each other, so I am going to show just 3 of cards so you can see a TINYYYY sampling of the incredible talent we had shared with us... I am not doing justice to many, many of the others that need to be showcased here, so don't be offended if your card is not here...I couldn't possibly choose between all of them....they were AMAZING!!! If you want to see all the awesome talent, please visit this post...you will not be disappointed as ALL of the cards are enviable.

I am still a bit giggly over how much fun I had hopping around----I got very, very inspired. :)

Thank you all so much for your support and love of Wryn and the other images....I am humbled and so pleased that you all are having so much fun with her...that makes me want to draw more---and that is the best feeling of all. :) So thanks for making my day in so many ways---I hope you had a good day too. :)


Anita said...

Thanks Christy! I can't wait to see what the next Wryns will be. The blog hop and chat were all so much fun. Everyone's cards were amazing!

Annie Rose said...

Woo hoo! I am so excited to receive the new Wryn's! Thanks so much. The hop and the chat were so much fun. You showcased some of my favorite cards -- they are all gorgeous! :)

Anita said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards you've showcased here! I love your images! :)

Jacki Randolph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacki Randolph said...

Woooo Hoooo! Congratulations to all of the winners!! The hope was so much fun and full of inspiration!!

JLJ Designs said...

I can't believe I won! Thank you SOOOOO Much!


Tracy Jedi said...

I has so much fun on the hop and the chat! Thanks again! Oh, and congrats to the winners! =D

Miranda said...

congrats to all the winners and thanks again for this fun bloghop

Carly said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners .... and a huge thankyou to everyone who took part .... it was so much fun!

xoxox Carly

Curlybear said...

So pleased that the blog hop went well I do I wish i had the time to join you all, sounds like you all had a blast.also Christy thank you so much for your lovely comment,
Have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Starla B. said...

Congrats to all of the winners!

Mary J said...

Well done to all of the winners and the hop was so much fun!

Thx for choosing my card in your top 3 but I agree - they were all so fab!!

Carisa said...

oh my gosh, I'm honored to have my card featured on your blog, Christy!!! I just adore this new Wryn line and can't wait to see much more from you. I agree, it was an amazing hop full of great talent!!! I'm sorry I missed the chat....I was busy seeing my team lose. LOL I'm sure I would've had much more fun chatting and need to make it a point to stop by & say hi every now & then! Miss you all!!! :D Thank you so much for a fabulous hop.

Shirley N said...

Hi Christy! I just returned from a trip and what a nice surprise to come home to! I hope I'm the Shirley N, #32 that won and I'm not too late. I'll be emailing you soon. Thank you so much!!!