1/13/12

Friends are the Flowers of Life - Tiddly Inks Blog Hop

Hi everyone! Welcome to the first blog hop of 2012! We are soooo excited you are here today to share in the fun---and it will be a ton of fun!!!

So this is how it works. :) There is a list below with our DT's links (which should be live right about now) and then a bit farther down, there is an Inlinkz list where YOU get to link your card from now until 6:00 PM tonight...We have to set a limit so we know when to start!! hehe

After the list closes at 6:00, we highly suggest you come back and HOP around to visit all the cards. If you wait, you won't miss any of the goodies posted on the DT's blogs...hehe And if you wait, you will get to see ALL the cards and comment to get qualified for the prizes. :) 

So if you are going to join in with a creation, please go to the end of the post and add your link. If you are here to simply join in the commenting and viewing, YAY!! We are so glad to have you!

The blog hop will run until January 14 at 6:00 PM. We will have a wrap-up "party" on January 14 in the Tiddly Inks PCP group from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM CST. Stop in and chat with us in the comment section at the bottom of the page. Between 6 PM and 10 PM CST, one lucky PCP commenter will be randomly selected to receive the next 2 Tiddly Inks stamps before anyone else (free of charge).

Two blogger participants selected from the Tiddly Inks Inlinkz list will be announced on January 15 and highlighted on the TI challenge blog. Each will receive a $10 gift voucher.

There will also be random prizes throughout the DT blogs, so be sure to comment and visit each one. :)


Have fun everyone....friends like you do make the day a bit brighter and most definitely more beautiful. :)

Let's get started. :)


AMANDA
ARABELLA
CHERYL
HANNAH
JEN
JOEY
KINDRA
LARISSA
LOU
MARLENA
MELISSA
POPS
STEPHANIE
TRACY
WENDY 
CHRISTY
SHOP BLOG STOP

AND THEN...
ALL OF YOUR LINKS!!
Add yours below or visit as many as you can. 

 

21 comments:

Ellis said...

Yay it's on! =) I will check all the DT-blogs later! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Debs said...

Ohhh I have been soooo excited all day - waiting for the hop to start.
I have hopped around all the DT blogs but I couldn't get into Wendy's :o(
Fabulous inpsiration from everyone - thank you :o)
Debbie xx

mforquer said...

Wendy's link has been fixed now!!! Thanks Debbie for the heads up!
Hugs,
M

Starla B. said...

Oh, this is going to be great! Thanks for the fun new twist. =D I'm going to wait for the hop to start before visiting anyone...but I just can't wait!!! =D

Joey said...

Ladies your entries are stunning I am so impressed :) xxx

Annie Rose said...

Hooray! Hoppin' time! Can't wait to visit everyone and find new, amazing blogs to follow. :)

Dilsaver Designs said...

Everyone's entry looks so wonderful, can't wait :)

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Hurray for everyone! Such inspiring crafter's out there!

Mad Moose said...

I've been round everyone so far - sadly mr blogger wouldn't let me comment on Arabella or Lou's fab creations - which I adore btw. And I'm blown away by the other crafty blogger entries. It's been such fun and I'll be back to see other entries tomorrow (i'm in the UK so 6 hrs ahead of most of you!)

Lou Mac said...

Phew. Made it just in time. Got side tracked tidying the craft desk!! Oops. Off to HOP now! :) xo

Joey said...

Girlies I have to hop to bed now lol, will be back tomorrow to catch up on anyone I may miss between now and then, Thanks for a fab blog hop everyone. Joey xx

JLJ Designs said...

Thanks for a great blog hop! I loved each stop. As soon as I'm off my spending fast this month, Wryn will be finding her way to my house!

Jen

Daizeefli said...

Can anyone help me? My entry got put on the new years challenge not this one. I am sure I did it right!! I am so bummed!!

jenlynnie said...

all the cards are just beautiful!! i am still hopping and loving each post.

Miranda said...

fabulous HOP, great inspiration by the DT and other crafters, had a lot of fun , unfortunately I won't be able to chat because it's way past my bedtime by then
thanks for all the fun
hugs
Miranda

Carly said...

I have stopped on every single DT and entrants blog and left a comment! I have used my monthly download internet limit!!!! but it was so worth it! I will put up with slow internet for the rest of the month ... because I'm so inspired now. Wow there are so many creative, talented people out there. each and everyone has created something so beautiful and personal with these fabulous images.

xoxoxo Carly.

Anita said...

What a fun hop, gorgeous work ladies. Thanks for the fun and inspiration. Hugs,Anita

Arabella said...

Wow! What a great blog hop! It was so much fun to see all the awesome Tiddly Inks creations out there in blogland!
Thanks everyone for the wonderful inspiration!

Arabella

Tracy Jedi said...

What a fun and creative blog hop! Loved all the entries! Can't wait to chat tonight!

GrĂ¡ said...

Great hop & loved the cards :)

send flowers pakistan said...

Just found your blog via the Fashionista article you were featured in. Wow. You are stunning. I'll definitely keep reading.