Fabulous Inky Friday Inspirations

On the Fridays we don't announce winners and features the design team will be showing off their skills with some extra creations to get you even more excited about Tiddly Ink images!!  A number of team members will be entering their creations into challenges too!  So if you are looking for the perfect challenge to enter your Tiddly creations into check out the team member blog page for more information!  Ready for some GORGEOUS creations???
I have made a wallet for 4 little cards that I made with the Little something release. I will post the rest of the pictures on my own blog.

Make sure to enter our COLOR challenge we have going on too!!!


Miranda said...

WTG DT girls, gorgeous projects TFS

Kristina said...

Awesome DT cards, so inspiring! You DT's rocked these cards I so love them!

Carly said...


Janine said...

ooo love the spacetheme

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh, they are all soooo cute!!!