Challenge 65- "Special 2-week" Challenge with Art Journaling!

Hi guys,
We featured Kate of The Kathryn Wheel last week and her fabby art journal designs and we got so inspired that we are going to do our own special twist on art journal---the Tiddly way!! :)

So we invite you to join us over the next two weeks with a special journal page---or project (featuring a Tiddly Inks image, hopefully). Your new journal page will be due in TWOOOOOO weeks. We thought the extended time would be helpful if art journaling is new to you. :)

Break out those watercolors, rubber stamps and markers and start doodling.

But if you aren't sure where to start, we have a few links below so you can get a wide variety of ideas and art journaling tips.

And if you need some inspiration, check out the AMAZING designs below.
Our Tiddly Inkers really---and I mean really----blew this one out of the water....they are simply stunning.

Stephanie using a whole bunch of images (you can check out the full list on her blog)

Lou using Aida

Christy using new freebie


Miranda said...

fab challenge, just love making art journals and the inspirations by the DT is amazing, girls you ROCK!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

OMG these are AWESOME! I have been playing along with another art journaling challenge, so I can't wait to do a spread for this one. Fun! :)

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Oh wow, these are amazing!!! Just gorgeous!

Miranda said...

hi Tiddly Inkers, I'm a little confused, the challenge says we have 2 weeks to enter but the link says that only 3 days are left


Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thanks for a fun challenge! I can"t think of anything more fun than Tiddly Inks digital images and art journaling!

Pop's Cards said...

These are brilliant, i so wanted to join in but wouldnt have a clue where to start x x x

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thank you!! I had no clue where to start but I made myself do it and had fun. Love the DT inspiration and thanks for the fun challenge :)

Barbara said...

Thank you for that funny theme.
Your card are beautiful.
Hugs Babsi

Carly said...

Great creations ... I've been trying and trying and I just can't seem to do this one .....

jenlynnie said...

loved this challenge : ) everyone made such beautiful pages.

Carly said...

Woo hooo ... I did it ... finally one that I'm happy with :)
Thanks so much for a really challenging challenge!