A Special Wow Ya Wednesday - Arabella of Chickie Chirps

This week we decided to do a special Wow Ya Wednesday for one of our wonderful challenge participators.  Many of you know Arabella of Chickie Chirps.  
She has been participating in challenges for awhile now and we are always in awe of her fabulous creations!  This is what she had to say about herself:
"I am a 34 years old, and I am a Kiwi currently living and working with my husband in a tiny town in Greece called Lavrio (but we are moving closer to Athens to an area called Glyfada in the next few weeks).
I am the chef and stewardess on a 38m superyacht.  My husband and I have been working together in the superyacht industry for six years after he finally convinced me to take a break from my scientific career to join him travelling the world and getting paid to do it.
I am a bit of a perfectionist, so I am well suited to the role of stewardess where we clean things to death… (imagine cleaning with toothbrushes, toothpicks and cotton buds).  We do work really hard though…  especially on this yacht where I am stewardess and chef.  When the guests are on board we work 14 – 16 hour days and when they are not on board we do a normal 9 til 5 week… (we get one day off).
Crafting in my spare time keeps me sane.  I’m not the sort of person who enjoys just sitting around and watching TV without doing something else at the same time.  I am relatively new to card making and copics, but I love to colour with copics and only wish I had the whole set!   I have collected loads of crafting stuff here (I seem to have a bit of a compulsive online shopping problem)… I’m not sure what is going to happen will all our stuff when we finally head back to NZ!"
This is Arabella's fabulous creation she made special for today's post using Priscilla
Isn't the color just divine?  We love Arabella's color choices in all of her designs and this one is no exception.  Take a look at all the gorgeous dimension too!
Here are some of Arabella's other creations that we like to drool over!

Please leave her lots of Tiddly Love and don't forget to stop by her blog and soak up all the inspiration at Chickie Chirps!


mforquer said...

Your creations are stunning. You have such a fabulous eye for color and color combinations. I absolutely LOVE your creation using Priscilla - the textures and with the fabric, metal and flowers are truly gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!
Tiddly hugs,

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

So glad to have you on today, Arabella!!! :) Your creations really are stunning!! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Arabella, your work is truly inspirational! Fabulous! And your life sounds charmed. Thanks for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks. xxD

Renee said...

Oh woweeeee!!! I totally love your style and gorgeous creations Arabella!!! I am so glad that you have shared them with us.

Jennifer Shults said...

Wow! These are all fabulous. I love the way you used embellishments and that gorgeous time clock on your Priscilla card! Your coloring is amazing!! Wonderful creations!!

ChickieChirps said...

Thank you guys so much for your lovely comments! It is uplifting!


Sew Sweet said...

Hi Arabella, welcome tiddlyinks central hehe Your cards are gorgeous as you know im a huge admirer of yours already, so inspiring!

love emma x

...just Barbara said...

Congratulations on being featured today Arabella!! This is so awesome and you so deserve it too - you're creations and coloring is awesome!
The card you made for today is fabulous - I love all the embellishments you added and the layout and placements are perfect. Gorgeous blues too - lovely coloring. *Hugs

Brodders said...

Arabella, all of your cards are stunning. They are bright and vibrant and stand out from the crowd :) And your colouring is fab x

Larissa said...

All your cards are so fabulous Arabella! I love how you colour your images, they are all so amazing.


Marlena Peduzzi said...

Your cards are just amazing and your coloring is out of this world!

Jenn Borjeson said...

GORGEOUS cards, Arabella. Your coloring is fabulous and I love the dimension of your projects! Your job sounds like a lot of fun, too. Thanks for sharing with us! :)

Anonymous said...

What a talented chick this is. Love her work.