Winners from Challenge 14- Sketch It

Hi everyone.
I am sorry for the dely in announcing last week's winners. I am in the middle of moving houses and my brain has apparently been boxed up along with some other items. LOL I should unpack it somewhere about the middle of August. :)

The entries from the Sketch challenge were totally fantastic!! It is amazing to see so many wonderful differences even given a basic guide....I loved it!

I will be emailing prizes and badges on Saturday, but without further ado, our lovely chosen entries for this week are:

(in no particular order)
(selected by random.org)

Thanks again for playing along and we look forward to seeing your princess cards for Challenge 15 posted on August 9. Until then, have a great week! :)


mforquer said...

Great job winners - your cards are gorgeous!!

Gina said...

Congratulations everyone, awesome work:D XXX

CraftyMomOf2 said...

thanks fab TI gals!!! you have no idea how honored I feel!!! (insert beaming smile here!!!) =)))))


Nancy said...

Congrats ladies....your creations were awesome!!!!

Nancy T.

Karen said...

What a great honour to be in the top 3 for this challenge. This was my grandaughter's Birthday card so makes it even more special for me.

Karen x