7/13/10

Challenge 13 - Match It Up



Hello, Hello, Hello everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! Welcome back for a new challenge!

This week we are Matching it up! Your colors with your papers, your image's clothing or hat or some accessory with the papers... what ever you want just Match it up!

Please upload your project using your Tiddly Inks image (you will only be qualified for prizes if you use a Tiddly Inks image) below in InLinkz and good luck! As always we look forward to seeing your wonderful creations and love all your wonderful comments on our blogs each week! Thank you all!

Ria






12 comments:

scrapcat 1 said...

Oh that's an intering one I didn't get my card doe on time but I hope to this week.

Craftyanny said...

Nice challenge ladies and fab DT cards too
Anne x

Paula Gale said...

wow - what brill cards from the DT...

Paula x x x

Nancy said...

awesome cards from the DT....they all rock and sooo cute....and I can't believe I made mine for the challenge already...woohoo!!! Thanks for another great challenge...

Hugs
Nancy T.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Oh and it looks like orange is required component of this challenge. :) LOL I didn't notice till they were all posted how many of us used orange this week....it feels very summery. :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

mforquer said...

Such great inspiration from the DT! Great Job Ladies!
Melissa

Ira said...

Wonderful DT inspiration! So sorry I was a bit too enthusiastic, I linked my card up, but didn't use TI images... Sorry again, I cannot delete my post, so I guess you should be doing that :-)

BJ said...

Nice Job DT Ladies!!!! You ladies must have your cards entered a challenge with orange (LOL) Thank You all for sharing. Have a good week.

Angela said...

Great challenge! Thanks for the fun!

Wendy said...

Great Challenge. Lovely cards from the DT!

Loopylou!! said...

romfl!!! i used orange too!!!!!! its just such a lovely summery colour!! everybodie's cards look gorgeous!