7/25/10

Blog Hop Round Up

Wow, wow, wow!! I was so super duper impressed by the entries and DT creations on this blog hop. It was so exciting to open a new page and go WOW!!! I think I said that on almost every page..plus giggling out loud and grinning like an idiot in the middle of a public place (where I happened to be doing my browsing). I think I might even have talked to myself, but by then the people around me were ignoring me. LOL You ladies blew halloween out of the water! There was cute; there was spooky and everything in between. :) It was reeaaallly wonderful. :)

I especially wanted to thank the design team....amazing, amazing creations, ladies. :)

I am including the random winners of the gift vouchers at the end of the post, but first I wanted to showcase our featured bloggers- I thought I would just pick two, but there were so many amazing projects, I went with a Top 5. :) Each of the following five bloggers will receive a $10 gift voucher by email and they may proudly display this badge on their blog:


Our Top 5 bloggers from the Halloween Hop (in no particular order) are:


I also chose a new guest for the design team. I wish I could have chosen more than one, but as I had to pick only one, I picked that amazing box of scenes and creations lovingly made by:

Congratulations Nancy. :)

Nancy will be joining us on the design team, so you can find her next wild and crazy project on the challenge blog. :)

I used random.org to help me choose the following random winners (your gift vouchers will be emailed to you).
From my blog, the selected commenter was #31

From a randomly selected blog (Beth of Inky Fingers), the selected commenter was #8

Another and final huge thank you to everyone who participated. I thoroughly enjoyed this blog hop and I hope you did too. :)


18 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

OMG Christy, I am so totally surprised!! Thank you very much, and congrats to all the other ladies. What a great way to end the week-end.
hugs
Marilyn

Maz said...

Well done ladies! I think everyone would agree that Nancy totally deserved the guest DT slot with that amazing box - congratulations! x

Debbie said...

woohoo!! thank so much Christy. Well done to all in the top 5 ( and everyone on the hop) awesome projects and I had a great time looking at everyones:)
Well done Nancy I'm looking forward to more of your fantastic projects.
Hugs Debbie x

Cassie_lu said...

awesome job to those who were picked. I am so honored to be among you talented ladies.

Loopylou!! said...

huge congrats to everybody who won and i loved hopping and seeing everyones awesome entries, i would never of been able to choose winners out of all the superb creations!! xxx

Trish Hughes said...

congrats ladies, amazing projects!!!

Carisa said...

Congrats to the winners & top 5 & Nancy - that box totally made my jaw drop so well deserved spot! This was so much fun & I had a blast hopping as well as playing with some new tiddly ink images. Thanks Christy!

Gina said...

Woohoo Ladies!!! Not jealous much, but my next project will have to include a green eyed monster :D !!! XXX

itsabrt said...

I could not agree more on your decision these creations had so much pizazz! Thanks for the great hop everyone! Beth aka BR-T

Lisa Hjulberg said...

These were such amazing projects... well done Ladies, and congratulations!!!

Nancy is so talented, she will surely be a great addition to your DT, Christy. A great hop for sure!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh - this is awesome!! Thank you so much for such an honor!! The hop was an absolute blast and I so enjoyed looking at all the wonderful creations. Congratulations to all and THANK YOU Tiddly Inks for everything!! <3 :) Lisa

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Amazing job ladies!!! I loved everyone's creations!!! So very inspiring!! Thanks Christy for such a great hop!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Shelley said...

everyone's creations were so great! i had a great time looking at them all!!

mforquer said...

OH my - thank you Christy!! Everyone had such wonderful entries - and I truly had so much fun!! Great Job Everyone and can't wait for the next hop!!
Melissa of MelissaMade

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! congrats to all! What a fun hop! the creations were amazing! xxd

Nancy said...

Oh -- smack me if the face....am I dreaming.,=...thank you so much Christy and inksters.....it's such an honor to be on your GDT....the inksters totally rock the challenges just like your images do......Congrats to the rest of the ladies, your entries were all fabulous....have fun inking up those new images...and I too can't wait until the next hop....

Hugs
Nancy T.

donna mikasa said...

That was such a fun hop, Christy! Congrats to all the winners, especially Nancy! Love her project and looking forward to seeing many more creations!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Congrats to the winners!!! :)