Tiddly Tutorial Thursday

Hello everyone, Im so excited to bring you the first in our Tiddly Tutorials! Each Thursday a different Tiddly Inker will be showcasing their Tutorial, these will be anything and everything to help you get inspired, I hope you enjoy my Tutorial. 

Today I (Emma) am going to show you how to easily do Paper piecing Digi Style! If you cannot see the Instructions clearly, try clicking onto the image to enlarge it!

Its that easy!!! I would love for you to have a go and then show us your Tiddly Inks Paper piecing creations!

If you would like to enter our 'Mothers Day' challenge please scroll down just a little bit more for all the details
love emma xoxoxo


Lisa and Eddy said...

Funny how the simple information can be so helpful!! I always wondered how you got the big paper thru the printer. ;) xo Lisa

donna mikasa said...

Great tutorial, Emma! Must give paper piecing a try!

Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Hi Emma. Thanks for sharing a great idea. :) I wouldn't have thought of handing the smaller paper with tape, but that is genius.

I don't have any nesties or die cuts, so I print my shapes out onto paper and then trim or cut them that way...It works out great. :)

Jackiekg said...

Love your paper piercing tutorial - thanks for sharing.