4/20/10

It's Here!


The Tiddly Ink Challenge is here! Woot woot!

Here we go ladies! Time to get those Tiddly Inks Digi Images and start creating! For our first Challenge we are going to make it super easy for you, you already know it's going to be fun because it's going to include any Tiddly Ink Digi image you want! Don't have one? No problem... head on over to the Tiddly Inks PCP group become a member and grab yourself a freebie! If ya still need more Tiddly Inks Images no problem! Head on over to the store! Christy has many wonderful digis for sale and many more to come so keep your peepers peeled!

Okay with out any further delay here is our first Challenge:

Anything goes! See easy! Just use any Tiddly Inks Digi Image and have fun! Load your card to Mr. Linky and Viola you are eligible to win a $10.00 shop credit to tiddlyinks.com!
Can you say Woot Woot!

You have from today until Monday night at 10pm CST to upload your creation to Mr. Linky. Good luck, have fun and see you all out there in Blog land!

Here are the designs the DT and Guest DT came up with, please be sure to give them some bloggy love!



Ria











Larissa






Emma












Lysa







Betty


Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky!  Have fun, good luck, and we all look forward to seeing your Tiddly Inks Digital creaions!


30 comments:

Lissa said...

I'm so excited to see what everyone comes up with! Great job, ladies!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

Congratulations for your super DT and your challenge blog, Christy!! I bookmarked the blog already!! :)

I just got back from Taiwan. I missed the challenge, I'm looking forward for the next one!

Robyn said...

Great job DT! Can't wait to start on a card for the challenge. Although I have a couple, you've inspired me to go buy the rest of the fairy images. Thanks for the inspiration.

Alex said...

Gorgeous creations DT! Going to be certain I get entered because I KNOW I could blow through $10 in Christy's store in NO TIME!

Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ladies, I didn't get to see most of these until Betty loaded them and my mouth is dropping open at how clever they are. :)

I Love them!!!! I feel so lucky to have such talented people designing gorgeousness for us all to share!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

donna mikasa said...

Such great samples--love them all!

Faye said...

Fabulous DT cards! What an inspiring bunch you are! xxx

Sarah_W said...

I'm gonna have to be a total nerd and shout FIRST! OK not for the comments but my card is up on the links first. Yay! I love Tiddly Inks images loads, have a few I have bought, but for this one I have used 'Annie' again but done something a little different with her this time. Hope you like it xx

P.S. Christy, I have tagged Tiddly Inks in the blog, hope I have done it right xx

LORi said...

WOOt WOOT!!! Go Betty Go Betty ...Go Lisa Go Lisa!!! We love you girls and your fab cards!!!!

In fact ALL the cards are wonderful!!

Congrats Christy on a fab DT and adorable images!!!

Pink HUGS !!!!

BJ said...

Way to go DT. Looks like your off to a good start. I hope you like what I did with your lighthouse. Congrats!!!!!

tracy said...

fabulous first challenge and the DT cards are stunning, already looking forward to the next. hugs Tracy x

Shirley said...

Great cards DT.

I have about a gazillion things I should have been doing, but I had to do my card first.LOL

Corinne said...

What a lovely cards ladies :-)

Corinne

Katherine said...

Love all the dt cards!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Hope I'm still in time for the challenge. Don't expect any prize for this but I do love the stamps and hope to get some much needed learning from these challenges

Lisa and Eddy said...

fun...thanks for the challenge!

mckinkle said...

Good luck with your Maiden Voyage of challenges!

It was great fun and quite an honour to be in on the first one!

Beautiful cards by everyone!

Keryn x

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Thanks again for the chance to play along!!! I'm so excited for TI!!!

xoxo-
Meredith
www.papercanteen.com

scrapcat 1 said...

fab cards from the design team looking forward to playing again soon
Tracy

Mimi said...

thanks for all the fun freebies...i'm glad i got a chance to play along! ;)

klarcher said...

I'm so glad you are doing challenges. Love your images and having so much fun with them.

Thessa said...

Son unas tarjetas preciosas. HacĂ­a mucho tiempo que no pasaba por tu blog. Espero volver pronto.
Saludos.

Angela said...

Off to visit everyone's cards - thanks for the great challenge.
Good luck with your new store, too, it's beautiful

Angela said...

Fabulous cards from the DT! Fun challenge!

cabbie lopez said...

had fun with the stamp. lovely creations here!! very inspiring.

Michelle said...

Wonderful samples from the DT...was so happy that I found time to create a card for the challenge!! LOVE Tiddly Inks digi's :0)

Kristyn said...

Love that you guys are up and running!!! Wahoooooo!

Kristyn
http://www.goodgravycrafts.com/?p=811

ileana said...

What lovely creations by the DT!! the images are so cute!

marsha said...

Almost forgot to leave a comment - my card is linked, so glad I didn't miss playing! Love your artwork Crissy!

Hugs, Marsha

Kristie said...

Adorable cards!! That cow with the big lips is too cute!