4/27/10

Challenge#2 Mothers Day


Hello all you Tiddly Inks fans! First off we would all like to say Thank You! For joining us on our first challenge and supporting our new venture! Now on to the main events!

It was too hard to pick a favorite with so many wonderful entries, so our Random Generator did it for us



The winner for Challenge #1 Anything Goes is... drum roll please: #21 Carisa!
Woot woot!

Congratulations! Please contact Christy for your voucher! Have fun shopping and please share your creations with us!

Now on to this week's challenge...

The theme is Mother's Day! With it almost being Mother's Day I am sure we are all getting ready to create that special something for our moms, grandmothers, aunts, sisters and all those wonderful
moms in our lives!

So break out your Tiddly Inks images and link your Mother's Day project to Mr. Linky no later than Monday night at 10pm CST to be eligible for the $10.00 gift voucher to tiddlyinks.com! Have fun and good luck to you all! We are enjoying all your entries! Thank you again for participating! Now here are the samples the DT created for your enjoyment!


17 comments:

Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Wow, once again I am floored, ladies. Each one is so neat and unique. ;) thank you....

Carisa said...

LOVE the dt samples - soooo inspiring!

Carisa said...

and i know i posted in pcp already - but am still so excited to have won the first challenge!!! thank you!

Chaosmaus said...

Great DT Cards!
Nice Challenge
Kerstin

BJ said...

I just wanted to Thank You all who left such kind comments on my entry for your last challenge. I had the lighthouse with the real sand. It didn't win. But I received sooo many comments and that ment more to me than winning. Ok, moving on. Thank You to the DT for taking time out to make these awesome sample cards for us. And Thank You for having these challenges.

Kathy Czygan said...

I had fun with this challenge. Thanks for letting me play! The inspiration cards are awesome! Keep up the creativity. I love this litte "Heartfelt" image too! He really would add character to any card!

Kelly Booth said...

Love these Images so Cute...I just entered my card in the challenge!! Thanks!

scrapcat 1 said...

I won't be playing this week we've already had Mothers Day here but I'll be back next week :)

Tracy

Stamping Cafe said...

Awesome DT cards! Thank you for the awesome challenge, Christy! I'm having fun with your adorable images!

Amy said...

The DT cards are gorgeous, love seeing all the different images!
Thanks for the challenge! :)

klarcher said...

This was a really fun challenge. Thanks for the opportunity

Kristyn said...

I loved this challenge! It will be forever one of my favs!! Thanks DT for an awesome challenge!!!
Cheers!
Kristyn
www.goodgravycrafts.com

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Thanks so much for the challenge!! I love playing along!!!

Crafty Hugs!

Meredith

Angela said...

Woot, woot! I made the challenge deadline! Can't wait to see what you have cooked up for us tomorrow!

Angela said...

I'm running late - but I made it! Thanks for the challenge - one card down and one to go...

Debi said...

Love all the new images and congrats on the new site!

Seongsook Duncan said...

Thanks for your lovely images and the great challenge!