Fab Friday and winners of our May Flowers challenge!

Morning all!! its time for another Fab Friday with the Tiddly Inkers but before you grab your morning coffee or tea and scroll down to drool at their makes, lets see who won the May Flowers challenge!!

So, the winner is.....
We loved the mixed media feel and that time taken to 'out of the box' that gorgeous image

Congratulations Ellen , please email Christy for your shopping code!

and our delicious top 3 are...

and now I will hand you over to the gorgeous Tiddly Inkers for some fab friday deliciousness!!


Marieke Slaats said...

Congratz to the winner! And thank you so much for picking my card in the top 3! Great inpiration cards from the DT team.


lis-m said...

thanks for choosing me in the top 3! Mwah! xxxxx

Ellen said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card! Happy Monday for me!!!! Looking forward to new stamps!

pinky said...

Well done everyone, and thanks for putting my card in your top 3, means a lot coming from such a talented bunch!

Ellen said...

I hope I used the correct email. Christy please let me know if you received my email. Thanks!!!!

May Flowers Challenge winner

Ellen said...

Christy, I sent you the stamps I would like to receive. Can't wait to play with them!!!
Thanks so much