6/23/15

Challenge #160 ...............Lets get gothic!!

Morning Tiddly Peeps!!

Its that Tiddly Tuesday time of the week again where we start a brand new challenge 

...this time we thought we would go right back to when Christy first opened her own store and rocked the gothic images, and we mean seriously rocked them! there are so many Gothic characters in the store and they are amazing that we can't wait to see what you do with them!! the next challenge is...

Let's go Gothic!


Grab your favourite Tiddly Inks stamp or digital image and think along the lines of..

Images/stamps from the Gothic Characters section in the store

gothic themed papers/ embellies, scenes!

(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc 

2 comments:

Sarah Mabery said...

All the projects from the DT are amazing. I love all the gothic characters. I know I had fun working with the set of gothic characters digi stamps I used on my project.

Wendy said...

Thanks so much for the "freebie". I could not wait to color "Flora" for the gothic challenge. So much fun! Thank you!