11/7/14

Fabby Friday and winners of the Non tradtional Halloween colours...

Hi everyone!! its that time of week again where the Tiddly Inkers share some inspiration with you all and this week is a stunner as always!! here they are.... swoon.....


 JanR using Faythe Gives







JoAnn using Super Pup












And the winner of the Non traditional halloween Colours challenge is.....


Please email me and I will provide the shopping code to you.


And here's our top 3.....



IMG_7200.JPG

Dragon Tiddly Halloween Tiphanie

3 comments:

Tiphanie Sunshineandscrap said...

my card in top 3 hooo thank you so much I'm honored !!! And amazing card and inspiration of DT ;)

Jerri Jones said...

Top 3. What an honor. Thank you so much for choosing my card!

Michelle said...

Wow! I can't believe I won this challenge. This was my first ever Halloween card I've made (being from Australia, we don't celebrate it as wildly as you guys do over there in America - I wish we did!). I love all the DT cards and other entries. It was such a fun challenge x