11/15/14

Winners of Black Cat Challenge -

We had a gorgeous selection of black cat cards in the our last challenge!! So glad you got a chance to join in. Here are some of our favorites!

 


Halloween Linette 01_la bulle de fibul 
 

And our winner is NG Cards
Please email me and I will provide your shopping code. :)

Thanks again for all the gorgeous creations. It makes it so much fun every week to see how people use my images. I could never create so many wonderful things and I love seeing the variety and knowing so many people get a kick out of coloring with my illustrations! Thank you!
Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

Annette said...

So proud to be in your favourites! Well done to the winner and the other favourites.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your favourites. I feel honoured xxxx