Fabulous Friday Winners and Features from CAS Challenge

Friday again!!  Can I get a WOOT!!  Let's just get to it and announce our winners and then show off our features.  Thank you to everyone that participated in our CAS challenge.  It's so fun to see so many who can ROCK the CAS.  Our Tiddly team found it a bit difficult but obviously, none of you did.

Our two winners of a $5 gift certificate are...
Congratulations ladies!!  Please contact Christy HERE for your prize!

We have so many beautiful clean and simple creations today to share.  I love the CAS style but find it difficult myself, so I was super impressed with creativity so many showed!  Congrats to all of those being featured today, don't forget to grab your badge in the sidebar!

Our design team also picked their favorites for the week!
DT member Larissa chose #40 Christine L using HuggaBugga
DT member Tabbatha chose #41 Toni using Lilli Claire Party Time 

Don't forget to join our Anything but a Card Challenge!


Alina said...

This are gorgeous! Love them all!

TheKatsWhiskers said...

Ooh, exciting :) THANKYOU!!!

Toni said...

Thank you sooo much, Tabbatha, for picking my project, among such beautiful ones! This means a lot for me! You brightened my day!

Regina said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card among so many amazing creations. You made my day much better!!!
Have a marvellous weekend!
Lot of hugs