Fabulous Friday and Features from Critters Challenge

It's FABBY Friday here at Tiddly Inks!  This Friday we get to announce winners from our Critters Challenge and show a number of delightful cards off as well!  The design team has picked a few favorites today as well that I get to share.

Before we get started with our winners and features, I want to remind you all that we have a wonderful blog hop coming next week with Make It Crafty!  There will be prizes too.
*Click on the image above for all the details!*

Let's move on to our winners this week.  Congratulations to...

#20 Jo Nevill who created the SWEETEST card make sure to check it out!
#18 Pauline C who also created a beautiful critter card!
Please contact Christy for your prize right HERE.

Let's move on to our features for the Critters challenge!  Make sure to grab your Tiddly featured badge in the sidebar to display on your blog.  You are just going to LOVE these creations.  So many beautiful critters joined our challenged and these left us BREATHLESS; from boxes to cards to party decorations, you are sure to love them all!

Jan R using Wryn


shMe using Owlette
Aren't they all wonderful?? I LOVE them.  Now a few design team members wanted to share their favorites!
DT member Tabbatha LOVED #8 from Craftdee Donna
DT member Jodi LOVED #4 from Goldie
Thank you to everyone that joined our challenge this week!  We hope you will join us for our CAS challenge.  We love your creations using Tiddly Ink images and you never know, next time YOU could be a winner, feature or favorite!


Being shMe said...

Oh, thank you very much. I am so happy to be featured among these really beautiful creations. :)xxx

Lisa T said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card! I am a long time fan of Tiddly Inks.

Pauline said...

Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card, you have made my day :)

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Ooooh thank you so much ! I am absolutely thrilled to be your winner ! It was such a super challenge ! Thank you x

Annette said...

Wow, so proud to be selected as one of the featured card. I'll go and grab my badge. THANK YOU !!!
Have a great weekend.

JanR said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your featured. I'm honoured!

Priscilla Waker said...

Congratulations to all the winners:D

Craftdee said...

I just saw this post when I was browsing back through your lovely DT inspiration... and saw one of my card's was featured! I can't believe I missed it :-( All good now though; I've grabbed my badge and will display it with pride, Donna