4/12/12

Tiddly Inks Turning Two Thursday Celebration


Hi ya everyone!  Welcome to another wonderful day of special guest features!!!  We are so excited for every Thursday this month as we have some fabulously talented people joining us to celebrate!  Today we have four lovely ladies from around blog land that have come to show off their mad skills!  Make sure to leave a comment and I'm sure you'll want to add them to your blog reading lists too as they all ROCK!!!

Alyce using Forever


Don't forget to join us next Thursday were we have more special guests!!!  Also, join our challenge - photo inspiration!

4 comments:

Paula Gale said...

Hi Christy

Some amazing talent here using your fabulous images.

I've purchased a few recently but haven't had the chance to print out and play. I've been using pencil crayons recently and want to do one of my gorgeous Wryn images. I've been blending my colouring with baby oil using those paper stub things and so far so good. I improvised because I didn't have any gamgsol (or whatever it's called!).

I do read your posts regularly from the emails I receive from you and admire everything you've done and what the DT are achieving with your images - I recon you've probably got the cream of the web in your DT as the talent is amazing.

Hope to join in with a challenge or two soon!

Big hugs always,
Paula x x x x

mforquer said...

Gorgeous creations everyone!!! I love the takes on Frame the Moment!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us today!
Hugs,
Melissa

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome projects everyone! So cute/pretty!

Carly said...

absolutely gorgeous! I love every one of them .....

Its making me sad though as I haven't had much time to create lately. We are in the process of selling/buying homes.

Our current home goes to Auction Tomorrow!!! wish us luck!
We already have found our new home and hope to move in a month or so .... and then I can get all my craft stuff set up again. ...... at least I have beautiful things like this to look at to pass the time though LOL.