4/5/12

Tiddly Inks Turning Two Thursday Celebration


Hi everyone and welcome to our first Thursday celebration of Tiddly Inks turning 2!!!  We are so excited for each Thursday to come so you can see FABULOUS creations by some of our favorite bloggers around the web.  Each one was invited to create a project using any Tiddly Inks image following our fun theme - "Frame the Moment"  These ladies have gone above and beyond and created creations that have left us slack-jawed and drooling!!  Make sure to stop by each blog and leave a loving and heartfelt comment!!!  I'm sure there are more then a few blogs you will want to add to your blog list!!!




Iwona using Wryn Close to My Heart

Julie using Owelette

Kristy (did you guess which ODD GIRL this is???) using Lilli Claire's Bouquet

Vicky using You and Me

Well, we are soooo glad and pleased to have such talented guests join us today. We hope you join us next Tuesday for our next challenge and then the following Thursday for our next round of guests. :) 

19 comments:

Leanne said...

Woo Hoo!! So happy to see some of my favorite gals helping you all celebrate. Everyone did a magnificent job! Gorgeous coloring and stunning frame works. This has been an amazing showcase and it's only on day 3. Thank you for the lovely inspirations!
;)

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous creations. Wow.

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful cards ♥

Mad Moose said...

Stunning DT samples - as always, so inspiring! xx

Carly said...

ooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!

words escape me ... I'm in awe

xoxo xCarly

Alina said...

congratulations on your 2 year anniversary and many more!absolutely beautiful cards, ladies, my compliments!
hugs, Alina

Joey said...

These are amazing! fantastic work. Joey x

zehra said...

Gorgeous cards, the coloring is stunning in all of them, love the frames

Starla B. said...

WOW, these are all just gorgeous! What talented fans TI has!!

mforquer said...

Wow ladies - you all out did yourself with the fabulous creations! We love our special guests! Thanks for joining us and inspiring!!!
Hugs,
Melissa

ackmom said...

Since it is the 2nd year, I think we need a Terrible Two action Wryn

Tina said...

amazing and beautiful congrats on 2 years

Tina

Rebecca Morefield-Wagner said...

I am in awe of all the beautiful cards! If only I could make such gorgeous ones. *sigh*

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

These are absolutely amazing. I am in awe of each and every one of them. Wow, thank you for sharing them and getting my creative juices reveing , Thank you for all the awesome cards. I have more ideas, then I have had for a while. thank you bunches hugs Cathy K

keysha said...

Fabulous job ladies!!! I love them all, but my absolute favorite is the very last one....You and Me by Vicky..

Miranda said...

fabulous cards girls they are all sooooooo gorgeous
hugs
Miranda

Michaela said...

All the creations are stunningly breath taking!
Michaela xx

Mandi said...

Gorgeous cards! :)

Craftyangel said...

gorgeous inspiration......heres my frame the moment, so inspired

http://craftyangelsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/tiddly-ink-frame-moment.html

Angie x