2/3/12

Fabulous Features and Winners from Color Challenge

Hi ya!  We hope you get a chance to join us for our Valentine's challenge!  There are already a number of beautiful entries!  Have you see the new Wryn images that would be PERFECT for a Valentine's card?  Check them out here - I just LOVE the new fox and Wryn image called Wryn and Mo!  Here's a gorgeous example by the artist herself!

Today is another Friday for winners and challenge features!  We had another GREAT turn out for our green, blue, yellow and orange challenge.  The number of gorgeous creations was fantastic so a HUGE thank you to those that participated.
Here are our two winners from the Color Challenge chosen by random generator:
Congratulations to...
#14 - Patricia
#19 - Christina
Please contact Christy for your prize!

Now, on to our features!!!  Again so hard to choose favorites every week as they are all wonderful.  We love the number of different styles that everyone brings to the Tiddly table.  Remember to get your badge from the sidebar!





6 comments:

Carly said...

congratulations to the winners.

Gorgeous DT cards!!!!!

Wow .. you gals just seem to get better each week .... :)

xoxoox Carly

Scraphorse - Åsa said...

THANK you so much for picking me!! You´ve made my day! :0))

A big congrats to all the winner!

Hugs, Åsa

Chris_P said...

WOW I won!!! Me! Of all those gorgeous cards! Thanks - you made my day!

Emmy said...

Iiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Omg! So so happy to be featured!!
Thank you so much!!!

Vicky said...

OMG OMG OMG thank you soooooooo much for picking my card wow I really am so chuffed & over the moon. mmwah & big huggles to you all

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Donna said...

Thanks for featuring my card ...You made my day!!!