2/17/12

Fabulous Features and Winners from our Valentine's Challenge

Welcome everyone! It's another FABULOUS Friday and I myself am SO very happy it's the weekend.  Are you?  Have any crafty plans that include Tiddly Inks this weekend?  We'd love to see them - share them on our Facebook page or join our fun Sparkle Challenge!

Wow - we are overwhelmed with so many people joining our fun challenges!  The creations are, as always, mind blowing gorgeous!  In the Valentine challenge we had 65 entries!  Just as a reminder though, always use a Tiddly Ink image to qualify for the prize or a showcase!  Now, let's talk winners!

Our two random winners of five dollar gift certificates this week are....
#17 - Bridget Curnow
and
#22 - Lucille K
Congratulations ladies - please contact Christy for your prize!

Now, for our features!! YIPPEE - again so many fabu creations - it's hard to pick only five!!  We'd love to just showcase everyone!






Great job everyone!

5 comments:

Curlybear said...

Wow thank you so much for the fabulous win, I am simply over the moon, really wow .
Have a lovely day, because you have really made mine, thank you again mwah xoxo

Annie Rose said...

Woo! Thanks for the feature! I loved looking through all of the link-ups. Such amazing talent all around! :)

-Annie Rose

Becky G said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for featuring me in this weeks challenge! You have made my day!

:) Becky G

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card for the Valentine's Challenge ! You have really made my day too !

Big smiles

Jo x

Donna said...

Thanks SO much for featuring my valentines card. It's such an honor to be included in a group of such talented ladies!! Doing a secret happy dance!! Xx