Wow Ya Wednesday featuring Leigh O'Brien from Sunflower Studio

Oh you are going to L-O-V-E our feature for today! Please welcome Leigh O'Brien of Sunflower Studio
We are so very lucky to have Leigh joining us today!  She has been creating with Tiddly Ink images for awhile now and we just could NOT resist asking her to be a feautred artist!  Here is what she had to say about herself:
"I am lucky enough to be a stay-at-home mom to one great boy. I’ve been married for 16 years to a very tolerant man who looks the other way when the bags and packages come through the door – although, he often refers to my “studio” as “the crap room” instead of the CRAFT room! I have been stamping for at least 10 years and I love it. I love the the stamps and the supplies and the sense of accomplishment that completing a project brings. I also love the huge community of artistic, creative, wild and wacky stampers that I’ve met both in person and online. When I’m not making something crafty (and I’ve tried it all!), I like to read, go to the movies, enjoy the beach, sightsee, and spend time with friends and family. I am a huge Tiddly Inks/Christy Croll fan and am so thrilled to join you all."
Leigh made this fabulous creation for us using Soccer King - don't you just love the fun bright colors?

Here are a few other mouth watering creations from Leigh!

Be sure to stop by Sunflower Studio and leave a comment for Leigh!  Her gorgeous blog is a must on your blog reading list!


mforquer said...

Leigh - Your creations are so beautiful!! I love your soft coloring style and the way you match your papers! Gorgeous details and stitching on many! Thank you so much for sharing with us today!!!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Leigh, what stunning cards! I love the wonderful details and the gorgeous coloring. You really know how to pull a card together! Congratz on being selected as the featured guest artist ;D Your work is outstanding! Hugz, Cheryl

Carly said...

WOW Ya! yep thats the right heading! These are spectacular!

Amanda R said...

Great cards Leigh! Love your style!

Arabella said...

Wow Leigh! What stunning cards! I love them all! You have a wonderful eye catching style!


Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie these are all stunning so much to look at and great colour ways too hugs pops x